Zuhair Murad Bordeaux Dress

Hi :) I'm working on new dresses in these days, and I'm thinking about a new special collection... It will be amazing! You'll love it, guys ♥ I know :D 
Anyway, here's the download of the day: I've made this some weeks ago, an other formal dress for AF signed Zuhair Murad. I promise, I don't make other dresses of Zuhair Murad for a long time :D
Enjoy ♥

(click on the image for the large view)

Mediafire:DOWNLOAD
 
Credits:
- MESH by Liana is INCLUDED.
- Telma by Tarda.

2 commenti:

  1. Riesco finalmente a commentare, fantastiche tutte le tue ultime creazioni Frency, sempre bravissima ♥
    Anche quest'ultimo vestito è stupendo, e a me fa piacere poter prendere i vestiti di Zuhair Murad XD altro che fastidio xD sono stupendi!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Haha grazie mille, RoRo!! Sempre davvero gentilissima! :D:D

      Elimina